Actual Transparent Window is an innovative Windows desktop enhancement which allows setting any level of transparency for any particular window in the system.
With Actual Transparent Window it is very easy to organize the simultaneously opened windows. It is a truly new approach to desktop space organization. Now you do not have to minimize and restore windows every time.
- Individual transparency rate – lets you set individual transparency rate for each window. You can change transparency from 0% (solid) to 100% (fully transparent) to achieve the desired effect.
- Inactive window transparency – Option to set transparency only when window becomes inactive. And when you activate this window it becomes non-transparent again. This option may be especially useful for your instant messenger
- Ghost mode – In this case all mouse clicks and moves to be made through the transparent window to underlying windows.
- Apply transparency effect while window is moved or is resized – this does not affect your transparency setting for windows while they are not being moved or resized.
- Toggle transparency\opaque window state by double click on title bar – To toggle a window from transparent to opaque, double-click the title bar. To toggle a window from opaque to transparent, double-click the title bar again.
- “Make Transparent” button – The new “Make Transparent” button is may be added to a window title bar. Now you can switch the semi-transparency on/off just by pressing it.
- Multilingual support
Screenshots are not available
– Windows 10 build 17763+: System SmartScreen process ate up to 100% CPU resources when Actual Transparent Window was running.
– Window Settings: Exclusions stopped working since the version 8.13.
– Configuration: Specific Settings editing windows now are truly independent of the main Configuration window:
– clicking the Apply button in such window now immediately saves the changes (no need to click Apply in the main window as well)
– after closing the main window these windows remain fully functional
– Title Buttons, Windows 10: Glyphs on extra buttons flipped in systems with right-to-left writing languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.).
– Title Buttons: Extra buttons did not update properly after toggling any of them on/off in the Aero visual theme in systems with right-to-left writing languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.).
– Title Buttons, Windows 10 build 17763+:
– extra buttons appeared in wrong place if any of secondary monitors was located in negative screen coordinates
– extra buttons overlapped the system ones in maximized windows of Microsoft Office 2007 apps and might cause temporary hanging when moving the mouse over the overlapped Minimize button
– glyphs on extra buttons blended with title bar in the Dark visual theme if the “Show color on title bar” system option was off
– Title Buttons, Windows 10 Insider build 18267+:
– glyphs on extra buttons blended with title bar if the “Show color on title bar” system option was off
– extra buttons did not react on changing the system accent color
– Title Buttons: Mozilla Firefox 50+/Quantum might hang when displaying content-rich pages.