A seamless playback freeware audio player that was first released on August 8th 2006 by a Russian developer is supported on Windows and Android operating systems. As the audio played through the Artem Izmaylov Media (AIM) player is processed on 32-bit and 64-bit processors, the audio quality is expected to be very high. Further, the AIM player supports the following features:
Supports seamless playback of audio by loading the files into RAM automatically, up to a size of 250MB, and by clearing the RAM automatically after the playback is completed.
Supports 18-band equalizer and built-in sound effects.
Supports playback of various types of audio formats.
Supports streaming of internet radio signals seamlessly
Supports high quality streaming even on a multi-tasking system that can be enabled with a multi-user mode.
Supports user friendly and multi language interface.
Supports plug-in integration to facilitate additional features for the users.
Supports conversion of audio files from one format to other formats.
Supports configuration of hot keys to facilitate playback of the audio files through the local and global hot keys.
Supports additional features for the user to easily play around with the audio player.
Screenshots are not available
– Common: localizations have been updated
– Sound Engine: support for dynamic stream format changes during internet radio station playback.
– Plugins: Last.fm – information about track – album tags are displayed if no tags are defined on track level
– Plugins: Last.fm – minimal threshold for scrobbling is now set to 1%
– Fixed: Audio Converter – source files that presented as audio files with CUE are not deleted after conversion even if option with same name is switched on
– Fixed: Player – the “auto-adjust equalizer for a track” calculates an priority for presets incorrectly in some cases
– Fixed: Playlist – drive letter in file names replaces to another one during the “reload tags for files” operation if these files has been indexed by music library at other drive
– Fixed: playlist – auto bookmark is not created for the playing playlist on close the app (regression)
– Small bugs were fixed