|Title||: Bandicam 18.104.22.1689|
|File Name||: bdcamsetup.exe|
|File Size||: 16.9 MB|
|Date Added||: 10-Dec-2018|
|Home Page||: www.bandicam.com|
|MD5 Checksum||: 0ED1A2A9108DFD3683633CF26C4971A7|
|OS Supported||: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32 / Vista 64|
Bandicam is a light file size screen capture utility for windows operating system which can be used to record anything on your personal computer screen in form of high-fidelity video. It also enables for partial capture of a selected region of screen on a personal computer or even capture can be enabled for games that use DirectX or OpenGL or Vulkan graphic technologies.
Bandicam has been specially tailor designed to perform game captures with much higher compression ratios and simultaneously keeping the video resolution closer to the original resolution. Although there are other software utilities which provide similar functions, Bandicam surpasses them in many parameters.
When it comes to game recordings, Bandicam has capability to record all kinds of 2D/3D games with 4k UHD video resolution and with a frame rate of upto 144 FPS. For screen recording, Bandicam can record full screen or selected screen and output it as a video file (in AVI or MP4 format) or image file. In the case of device recording Bandicam allows users to capture external video equipment such as a webcam, a console such as Xbox or PlayStation and even smartphones.
In the end, Bandicam offers a limited but greatly useful set of options related to video capture which makes it a good choice for your video capture needs.
Screenshots are not available
– Added the scheduled recording function. (You can automatically start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule.)
– Added video upload options for Vimeo: Unlisted, Password.
– Added the H.264 (CPU) codec suggestion message if the hardware-accelerated encoder is not available.
– Bugs fixed:
– The size of the mouse cursor wasn’t changed properly when the video resolution was changed.
– Displayed Red FPS number in a certain OpenGL game – RuneScape
– Other minor bugs fixed.