|Title||: Bandicut Video Cutter 220.127.116.112|
|File Name||: bandicut-setup.exe|
|File Size||: 12.7 MB|
|License||: Commercial Trial|
|Date Added||: 19-Nov-2018|
|Home Page||: www.bandicam.com/bandicut-video-cutter|
|MD5 Checksum||: F76C85740D3C63668C2F4FD8756EF28A|
|OS Supported||: Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (32/64-bits)|
Crescendo a simple and intuitive way to write musical notation allows composers to write, save and print their music compositions on their computer.
- Change the key signature and time signature
- Add whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth and thirty-second notes and rests (semibreve to demisemiquaver)
- Create sheet music in Treble, Bass, Tenor or Alto Clefs
- Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
- Add ties and slurs across notes
- Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more
- Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
- Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
- Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
- Copy, cut and paste measures to easily insert themes
- Zoom in and out for easier editing
- Brace staves together to compose scores for ensembles
Screenshots are not available
– Improved moving previous frame/key frame performance.
– Bandicut is now able to show progress while analyzing a file.
– Encoding mode: Added the Audio Normalize function.
– Added video upload options for Vimeo: Unlisted, Password.
– Removed the Facebook upload function.
– Encoding mode: Failed to encode with H.264 [Software Encoder] when video size was very big.
– The ‘Remove audio tracks’ function didn’t work properly.
– Other minor bugs fixed.