Let’s start this off right with some keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl + N: start a new conversation
- Ctrl + Shift +]: next chat
- Ctrl + Shift + [: previous chat
- Ctrl + E: archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M: mute chat
- Ctrl + Backspace: delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U: mark as unread
- Ctrl + Shift + N: create new group
- Ctrl + P: open the status of our profile
Mute a conversation
If you’re trying to get some work done, or if you’re listening to something on YouTube, you don’t want to be bothered by constant dings from WhatsApp. Luckily, there’s a really easy way to mute your notifications. Go to your Settings in the top left (it’s the three horizontal dots). From there, click on the Notifications tab. Check the corresponding boxes to stop WhatsApp from dinging you and from sending you desktop alerts.
Use multiple accounts
If you need to use WhatsApp on multiple accounts, there’s a relatively simple solution. Open up an incognito window, and go to the WhatsApp website. From here, you can read the QR code again, but with a different account. It’s as simple as that!
Hopefully, these tips and tricks will help you make the most of your WhatsApp experience. Make sure you share this with your friends on WhatsApp. Also, tell us in the comments below which of these tricks helped you the most!