BitComet is a BitTorrent/HTTP/FTP download client and supports many modern bittorrent protocol, e.g. Magnet Link, HTTP Seeding, DHT network, UDP tracker Protocol v2.
Many torrent downloads are stuck at 99% because the seeder has left. BitComet tries to improve the performance by using the unique Long-Term Seeding Technology. This technology can find more seeds to help finish your downloads.
In the old days, bittorrent clients could damage your hard drive with large amounts of read and write data. BitComet is the first client to solve this issue by caching data in the memory, and thus accessing your hard drive less often.
When BitComet is downloading video files, it will automatically try to download the header and the tail of the file as soon as possible. So it is possible to preview the video during downloading process.
Screenshots are not available
– GUI Improved: add log out action when all task finished
– GUI Improved: increase disk cache max limit for 64 bits system
– GUI Improved: add option to disable peer exchange globally in advanced page of Option window
– GUI Improved: update translations
– GUI Bugfix: crash when remove task if file list pane tab reordered
– GUI Bugfix: should not use index.html as default file name if no name found in Magnet URI dragged from web page
– Core Improve: decrease disk cache size when page file insufficient
– Core Bugfix: incoming connection should be disconnected immediately when invalid encryption BitTorrent protocol detected