dBpoweramp Music Converter , Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert to mp3, FLAC, Apple lossless and more. dBpoweramp Music Converter has become the standard tool for audio conversions, over 30 million users worldwide trust their converting to dBpoweramp:
- Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few.
- Large numbers of files with 1 click, filter on mp3 or other file type, filter artist or albums.
- Look for a mp3 converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously, get the job done in double quick time.
- Process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter.
- Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 15 years, those wanting an mp3 converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.
- dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.
Screenshots are not available
– Music Converter and edit id tags appear on same desktop as invoking Windows file explorer, or Batch Converter
– Added tool tips to Music Converter output to folder selection
– CD Ripper – tests for Windows Defender ‘Controlled folder access’ and auto sets CD Ripper to ‘Windows Built-in’ communication method
– Batch Converter optimized metadata reading thread
– Batch Converter: if drag a column it shows correctly in the list view
– Using FLAC 1.3.3 beta
– Using latest FDK decoder 0.1.6
– Control Center has large help button
– CD Ripper – dialog boxes will appear on same screen as main app
– Edit Tag page – text box and lines resize with the control
– Batch Converter – File List page shows on same screen as main app
– Batch Converter – remembers position if dragged
– Option (off by default) to map mp3 id2v3 style to TIT1, when mapped iTunes uses this rather than title on iPhones to organize the tracks.