Defraggler is a small utility for computers running Microsoft Windows that lets you defrag hard drives on your system.Defraggler is a quick, safe way to speed up your PC. Defraggler speeds up your computer by placing all the parts of a file on the same section of the hard drive. When Windows goes to access that file, it only has to look in one area of the drive, which speeds things up. Defraggler also attempts to move all of your files to the start of the hard drive, which makes them faster to access.
- When you’re in a hurry, and you don’t have time for a full defragmentation, Defraggler offers you the Quick Defrag mode. It’s not as thorough or as deep as the full defrag, but it’s a good first start and something you can do every few days to keep your PC running faster.
Defragment free space
- Defraggler enables you to defragment the free space on your hard drive – something no other free Windows defragger can do. By defragmenting free space, you will improve Windows’ performance when writing new files. You’ll also help prevent new files from being fragmented.
Interactive drive map
- Once you select a drive, Defraggler shows you the interactive drive map: a visual representation of how the space on your hard drive is filled (or empty).
- Lets you schedule its operation so that you can run it while you’re not at your PC – whether it’s late at night, early in the morning, or any time of day.
Compact and portable
- Lightweight application defragment your hard drive easily and quickly – without being a burden on your system or getting in your way.
Screenshots are not available
– Improved Analysis and Defrag performance.
– Improved memory usage and management architecture.
– Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8 and 10.
– Improved update checking process.
– Updated exception handling and reporting.
– Improved localization and language support.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.