Dropbox is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files. Anything you add you can access your stuff from anywhere. Dropbox also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! Relax knowing that your stuff is safe in Dropbox and will never be lost.
- Be anywhere
Dropbox works hard to make sure that all your stuff is the same wherever you happen to be. you can show off videos, automatically upload photos, or open documents from anywhere.
- Simple sharing
Dropbox makes sharing easy. Invite your friends, family, and teammates to any folder in your Dropbox, and it’ll be as if you saved that folder straight to their computer. You can send people links to specific files, photos, and folders in your Dropbox, too. This makes Dropbox perfect for team projects, sharing party photos with friends, or recording your band’s debut album.
- Always safe
Even if your computer has a meltdown your stuff is always safe in Dropbox and can be restored in a snap. Dropbox is like a time machine that lets you undo mistakes and even undelete files you accidentally trash.
Screenshots are not available
– Fix the tray icon to work in more Linux desktop environments.
– XFCE. Tested on Xubuntu 18.04 and Xubuntu 14.04.
– LXDE. Tested on Lubuntu 18.04.
– Gnome Flashback. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04.
– MATE. Tested on Ubuntu 18.04.
– Gnome on Fedora 29 with the “(K)StatusNotifierItem/AppIndicator Support” extension and libappindicator installed. (Note, the “TopIcons Plus” extension worked previously, and still works.)