DSpeech is a Text To Speech program with functionality of Automatic Speech Recognition integrated. It is able to to read aloud the written text and choose the sentences to be pronounced based upon the vocal answers of the user.
- Allows you to save the output as a .WAV, .MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, OGG, OPUS, etc.
- Allows you to quickly select different voices, even combine them, or juxtapose them in order to create dialogues between different voices.
- DSpeech integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows you to create interactive dialogues with the user.
- Allows you to configure the voices in an independent way.
- Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows you to dynamically change the features of the voices during the playback (speed, volume and frequency), to insert pauses, emphasize specific words, or even to spell them out.
- Allows you to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
- DSpeech is compatible with all vocal engines (SAPI 4-5 compliant).
- It allows to translate sentences between the main language and the language of the selected voice.
- AI dialog system. Not really useful, but amusing. It does not work in every language.
- It’s able to dub movies; this feature synchronizes the reading subtitles (in the standard SRT format) with the playback of a movie. Player supported are Media Player Classic and later, and VideoLAN VLC Player.
Screenshots are not available
– Added the possibility to specify a volume other than the main voice for the voice dedicated to the reproduction of the text in quotation marks.
– Added the possibility to save in pdf.
– Once the text translation functionality has been deactivated, unfortunately the google translate bees have been modified to make it unusable by third-party software, in any case, when and if a way of circumventing this limitation is found, the function of translation will be reintroduced.
– Minor Fix.