Event Log Explorer is an effective software solution for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in Security, System, Application and other logs of Microsoft Windows operating systems. Event Log Explorer greatly extends standard Windows Event Viewer monitoring functionality and brings many new features. It helps you to quickly browse, find and report on problems, security warnings and all other events that are generated within Windows.
- To perform smooth event analysis, Event Log Explorer reads events into its own temporary storage. Depending on event log size, you can choose between memory and disk storage.
Active monitoring and alerting
- You can setup Event Log Explorer to monitor events generated by your systems and to notify you when a specific event has fired. This helps you to get informed about problems promptly and potentially before they affect you.
Event log consolidation
- Event Log Explorer allows you not only to read events from different sources, but to consolidate them in one event view. You can review such a view as a solid log. You can even save this consolidated event log as an EVT file.
Manual and automatic backup of Windows event logs
- Backing up event logs is a really important task. Very large event logs may affect system performance, but administrators must be able to analyze past events. The appropriate solution is to limit the size of Windows event logs, and backup event logs on regular basis. Event Log Explorer allows you to save event logs as event log files manually or automatically.
Screenshots are not available
– Export to database added.
– Reading logs from a database added.
– Utility for unattended event log export added.
– Improved some informational dialogs.
– A lot of minor bugs fixed.