Foxit Reader is a small PDF reader for you to view, search and print PDFs. With this software, you are able to measure distances, insert images, add links, create annotations on PDFs, highlight PDF text, email PDFs, etc.
- Lighting fast PDF view and print of PDF files and portfolios quickly without exhausting system resources.
Easily View Multiple PDF Files
- Multi-tab style document display allows users to go back and forth between different PDF documents quickly and easily.
Configurable PDF Viewer
- Configure document views with read mode, reverse view, and text viewer options. Configure page display with full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page, auto-scroll, and page transition options.
- Easily add, edit, and modify bookmarks in a PDF document.
- Rotate pages between landscape and portrait. Configure zooming or adjust magnification using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
Screenshots are not available
– Highlight the current reading content when you use Jaws to read a document, which streamlines your PDF workflow.
– Print PDFs using the custom settings in Print Dialog Presets if any. You can view the print dialog presets in the Properties in the File tab.
– Add an option to navigate back to SharePoint root folders when choosing from recent folders or accessing a new library that is not in the root folder.
– Some other user-friendly enhancements.
– Fixed some security and stability issues.