Greenshot is a light weight screenshot software tool for Windows. Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- And a lot more options simplyfying creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Screenshots are not available
– Imgur authentication issues due to imgur api change
– NullReferenceException when accessing the Imgur History
– NullReferenceException when changing the color of text
– Korean is spelled incorrectly in the installer
– NullReferenceException in the Freehand tool
– ArgumentNullException in the Freehand tool
– Imgur authentication issues due to old embedded IE
– NullReferenceException when using the speech bubble
– Login issues with the Atlassian Jira Cloud
– Added CTRL+Backspace & CTRL+A to the text tool