LogMeIn Hamachi is a hosted VPN service that lets you securely extend LAN-like networks to distributed teams, mobile workers and your gamer friends alike. In minutes.
- Create and manage virtual networks as you need them. Remotely network printers, cameras, gaming consoles and more, on demand and over the web.
- Connect to computers on your network anytime. Run Hamachi in the background of networked computers so you always have access even when they’re unattended. Available with Standard, Premium and Multi-network subscriptions.
- Provide user access from a centralized gateway. Provide remote users with secure access to your private network/LAN, including the resources on it, from a centralized LogMeIn Hamachi gateway, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Provide user access to specific computers. Provide remote users with secure access to specific computers on your network, from any location, without modifying firewalls or network routers.
- Connect all of your network clients to each other. Quickly and easily create a simple, virtual, mesh network that allows remote machines to directly connect to each other, thereby giving users basic network access to all the network resources they need.
- Hamachi uses the same encryption as banks. You can trust secure communications using 256-bit SSL encryption, over public and private networks.
Screenshots are not available
This release contains various improvements to the Hamachi client.
– Custom Scan has become smarter and faster.
– Files larger than 512MB are ignored by the scanner.
– Improved scanning of Chromium extensions.
– Preparing for big changes in Fuzzy logic.
– Launching of the program became definitely faster;
– The correct way for Quarantine List processing at the moment of loading has been implemented;
– Besides, a serious bug with launching Microsoft Edge after resetting the browser’s settings has been investigated and fixed.
– Difficulties with removing registry entries without appropriate permission were fixed;
– Error in Removal Thread when file is in use by another program fixed;
– Processing of multiple signatures with identical issuer name has been improved;
– Scanning of Hosts file based on Internet Security filter implemented;
– Bug with Reset registry counter has been fixed;
– Scanning of autostart , tasks and services with Trojan.Heur heuristic realised;
– Issue with offline activation fixed.
– Scan by suspicious criteria improved and we are awaiting amazing result with it
– Reset Browser Settings improved and adjusted for several browsers
– Strange situation with super quick scan was allocated and taken under control
– Google file stream was excluded from the list of disks for the Full Scan
– Full Scan improved: checking for special file headers has been added
– Several important fixes for the threats detecting system: scan for suspicious autostart items and file removal thread were improved
– Small fixes in mini-installer with wrong UI.