Iperius Backup allows you to backup to any mass storage device, such as NAS, external USB hard drives, RDX drives, and networked computers. It has comprehensive scheduling and e-mail sending functions. It supports zip compression with no size limit, incremental backup, network authentication and the execution of external scripts and programs.
- Backup to any storage device
- Backup to NAS, RDX, external USB drives, computers on the network
- Full, incremental and differential backup
- Automatic backup based on days and times
- Zip compression with no limitation for size, file number or path length.
- No size or performance limitation
- Advanced filters to exclude specific files or folders
- Automatic network authentication
- Execution of external scripts and programs
- Email notifications
Screenshots are not available
– Backup of VMware ESXi 6.7: Iperius is now compatible with vSphere 6.7, improving performance and functionality.
– Drive Image Restore: now with Iperius you can automatically explore an image backup, to extract and restore single files from VHDX or VHD images (granular restore)
– ESXi Backup: fixed some timeout and connection problems
– ESXi Backup: fixed a problem in listing the VMs in case of datastores with the same names on vCenter
– MySQL and PostgreSQL backup: fixed some problems in backing up databases containing spaces or special characters
– MySQL and PostgreSQL backup: resolved a restore verification problem
– Oracle backup: fixed a problem checking the backup date
– Fixed a network authentication problem when using the “individual subitems” special variable