IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer. IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF , Multipage TIF and Multiple ICO support. It is designed to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals.
- Many supported file formats
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with advanced image processing)
- and much much more
Screenshots are not available
– Improved Paint PlugIn stability
– Support for DPX and CIN formats (DPX PlugIn, thanks to Patrick A. Palmer)
– Support for FLIF format (Free Lossless Image Format, PlugIn)
– Support for HEIF format (with installed HEVC extensions/codec, see Win10)
– New option in Advanced batch dialog: Set minimal dimensions for resize
– Option to save settings in Canvas dialog
– Insert Text dialog: CTRL + click in image adds the text permanently
– Command line: /filepattern option: accepts multiple extensions (“*.jpg;*.png”)
– Improved support for high DPI displays
– Improved JPG2000 format loading
– Several PlugIns are changed/updated