MetaX will scour all the major sources of movie and TV information on the web: TVDB, TheMovieDB, iTunes as well as IMDB and Yahoo posters and display the information.
When you want your movies to look as good as those purchased from iTunes, with cover art, descriptions, ratings, actors and more, you NEED MetaX.
You can select from multiple entries to get just the look you want, then quickly write the tags into the file so that it shows up in iTunes, Apple TV or whatever media play you use, just like it would if you had purchased the movie from iTunes.
You can configure MetaX to copy the tagged file to a different location, set the filename or title based on information from the show (title, year, showName, season, episode and more).
You can have MetaX pull the movie name or TV Show, season and episode number from the filename, you can save a copy of the untagged file, you can specify which data sources you want to use, and what order to display them in the search results, and have MetaX automatically update iTunes and MovieLibrary when it tags a file.
MetaX supports MP4, M4V, ASF, MOV, AVI, MKV and WMV files.
MetaX will import data from the MyMovies files, or from NFO files.
Screenshots are not available
– Add option to force showname to artist (for ATV V4)
– Filter out tvdb results of series not permitted
– fix bug duping genres when multiple items in the queue
– fix bug with : in filename when creating xbmc directories
– add /e switch to always use My Documents for data files
– recognize rate limiting on search websites
– Add option to have default size for cover
– Add ep title to mkv
– Catch error creating rtf in Hebrew
– Save preference of none on kind
– Don’t disable autotag when multiple selected items in write queue
– Add /xp switch to handle XP and Win7
– Clear short description when search result is blank
– Disable cover button if no file open
– Handle control keys (like ctl-A) in all textboxes
– Add menu item to change language
– Implement French language