MobaXterm is ultimate toolbox for remote computing. In a single Windows application, it provides loads of functions that are tailored for programmers, webmasters, IT administrators and pretty much all users who need to handle their remote jobs in a more simple fashion.
- Fully configured Xserver based on X.org
- DISPLAY is exported from remote Unix to local Windows
- Your remote display uses SSH for secure transport
- Based on PuTTY with antialiased fonts and macro support
- Basic Cygwin commands (bash, grep, awk, sed, rsync)
- You can extend MobaXterm capabilities with plugins
- All your network tools in one app: Rdp, Vnc, Ssh, Mosh, X11.
- MobaXterm has been packaged as a single executable which does not require admin rights and which you can start from an USB stick
Screenshots are not available