A video player, interactive image viewer, and flipbook for use in VFX, 3D computer graphics and professional illustration.
- Flipbook player
- HDRI viewer
- Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats
- MultiView OpenEXR support
- MultiResolution OpenEXR support (Mipmaps and Ripmaps)
- Video and Audio player
- Network syncing support
- Non-destructive EDL
- Grease Pencil support
- Multi Part EXR images
- Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile)
- Animated GIF support
- Color Transformation Language (CTL) Support
- ACES 1.01 Support
- Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard)
- Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits
Screenshots are not available
– Bug fixed limiting of images for formats without a display window ( png, jpg, etc). Now memory setting works for them too, not just for exrs.
– Bug fixed memory limit in win32 to handle cases of out of memory elegantly. An out of memory will limit the Gb of frames automatically.
– Bug fixed network connections to be thread safe. Now they work as they should. There are some missing commands that it won’t handle yet, but most functionality is there.