NIUBI Partition Editor Free Edition helps shrink, extend, merge partitions to optimize disk space. Fix file system error and defrag to improve computer performance.
It also helps copy partition to migrate data, create, delete, format, hide, active, convert, wipe, scan partition and much more.
- Shrink, extend, move and merge partitions to optimize space usage without losing data.
- Create, Delete, Format, Explorer, Copy partition, Change partition label and drive letter, Set Active partition, etc.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT, Convert Logical partition from/to Primary, Convert NTFS partition to FAT32.
- Partition defragment, Fix file system error, Scan bad sectors, Initialize disk, view disk/partition properties, etc.
- Hide partition, Set disk read-only attribute, erase data in disk/partition/Unallocated space.
- Migrate OS to new disk, clone entire disk or single partition to back up or migrate data.
To avoid mistake, NIUBI Partition Editor is designed to work in virtual mode and all your operations will be listed on bottom left as pending for preview. If you find any incorrect operations, simply click Undo on top left to cancel. Real disk partition won’t be modified until you click Apply button to confirm.
Screenshots are not available