Notepad++ is a free source code editor and supports several languages. Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- User Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI entirely customizable: minimalist, tab with close button, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical document list
- Document Map
- Auto-completion: Word completion, Function completion and Function parameters hint
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- WYSIWYG (Printing)
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Multi-Language environment supported
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
Screenshots are not available
– Several bug-fixes & enhancement on Plugins Admin.
– Notepad++ will load plugins from %PROGRAMDATA% instead of %LOCALAPPDATA%.
– Fix installer’s plugins copy issue under Linux (by using WINE).
– Fix Installer HI-DPI GUI glitch.
– Fix “Import plugins” not working issue.
– Fix printer header/footer font issue.
– Make installer more coherent for the option doLocalConf.xml.
– Make text display right in summary panel.