Notezilla lets you quickly create sticky notes on Windows desktop. The advantage of sticky notes is that you hardly have to put effort to take notes, reminders, tasks etc.
- Desktop sticky notes: Sticky notes on desktop give faster access to the required information.
- Checklist sticky notes: You can see a checklist sticky note in the screenshot on the right. It lets to create a checklist for your pending tasks so that you can tick them off when you complete those tasks.
- Locked sticky notes: Encrypt confidential sticky notes using a password.
- You can stick notes to documents, web pages, folders, programs or any other window.
- Lets you set a reminder alarm to a sticky note . Reminders ensure that you don’t miss any important task or appointment.
- You can keep only selected sticky notes on the desktop & place others in separate folders called Memoboards.
- You can ‘tag’ a sticky note. Also called ‘labeling’ a sticky note.
- Makes sticky notes more useful by giving the ability insert pictures / images inside them.
- Lets you sync your sticky notes with a smartphone, tablet or any other device. Having access to your important notes anytime is a great feeling indeed
- You can instantly send sticky notes to another computer across local network (LAN).
Screenshots are not available
On very high DPI systems, the notes list in Notes Browser showed large text. This is fixed.