ObjectDock is an animated dock for Windows that enables you to quickly access and launch your favorite applications, files and shortcuts. ObjectDock can also automatically hide itself when not in use and will reappear when you move your mouse to its position.
Create as many docks as you wish to organize your shortcuts and applications into logical groups.
Categorize your desktop items even further with tabbed docks for your programs, documents, links and other items. Easily customize the tab names, order, color and position.
Drag and drop application launching
Drag a text file, for example, to your docked word processing application to quickly open the file right from your dock.
Size, position and number of icons
ObjectDock puts you in control of how big (or small) your dock is, where it appears on your screen and the icons that populate it. You can even place a dock on a second display!
Personalize your docks with unique animated effects that occur when you mouse-over docked items.
Screenshots are not available
– Fixed Start8 start button position issue at high DPI by marking ObjectDock as DPI aware
– Further improved 64bit folder handling (system32 folder specifically)
– Removed “names only” view option from tabbed docks
– Added notification for when DWM is disabled for folder tabs
– Hardcoded support for LibreOffice in ObjectDock taskbar