PDF Shaper makes it easy to tailor the content of PDF files. Users can split PDF files into smaller PDFs, extract or delete individual pages, and encrypt and decrypt files.
It’s just as simple to merge multiple PDF files into a larger file. The software rotates, crops, and normalizes pages, individually or in batch mode. It’s simple to convert a PDF file’s text to the popular Microsoft Word RTF format, or to convert DOC files to PDF files. Similarly, the software converts PDF pages to standalone images, and vice versa.
PDF Shaper’s clean, intuitive interface allows users to become productive in just a few minutes. PDF Shaper is optimized for high-DPI monitors and low CPU resource usage, even during the CPU-intensive conversion operations.
With its emphasis on security and privacy, PDF Shaper lets users update or remove PDF metadata fields such as author, title, and dates. PDF files can be encrypted with owner and user passwords. In addition, the software can protect content, set user access permissions, sign PDF files, and decrypt previously encrypted files.
Screenshots are not available
– Added Japanese translation.
– Re-designed “List” view.
– Updated translations.
– Improved text extraction.
– Improved error detection in Merge tool.
– Improved enumeration method for big PDF files (>100 pages).
– DOC to PDF updates:
– Improved support for color pattern object.
– Improved support for font files.
– Improved support for picture cropping.
– Fixed bug with resizing main window.
– Minor user interface fixes.