Postbox email client is Powerful, intuitive, and faster will help you stay on task, find information quickly.
Key Innovative Features
- Unified Folders and Account Groups – lets you combine messages from multiple accounts into one Inbox. Accounts can also be organized into Account Groups, so you can keep your work and personal accounts separate.
- Focus Pane – The Focus Pane lets you break your Inbox (and workload) into smaller, more manageable chunks. Easily organize the Focus Pane by your highest work priorities – such as projects, clients or events – then focus in on these messages without losing track of what’s happening elsewhere.
- Automagic Tagging – Postbox Topics lets you organize your messages by keyword. A topic can be anything – a project, person, company, event, or even priority. When you assign a topic to a message, it is also applied to other messages within the conversation, in addition to all future replies
- Document and Image Views – Postbox gives you fast access to documents and images hiding within your email messages – no more digging through email messages to find what you need!
- To-Do Tagging – A new To-Do View lets you work on important tasks without distraction. Create new to-dos, annotate existing to-dos, and pin to-dos to the top of your message list so that they don’t fall out of sight, out of mind.
- Summarized Replies – Postbox’s Conversation View simplifies message viewing, and now, “Summarize Mode” extends these benefits to message Replies and Forwards. Summarize automatically creates clean and beautifully formatted who-said-what-when email that lets message recipients jump into discussions with more clarity, context and insight.
Screenshots are not available
– Disabling URL auto-complete now also disables URL searches in the Quick Bar
– macOS scrollbar thumbs in Dark Mode now have a minimum height
– Added “Download This Folder” command to folder contextual menus
– Selected message count now displays in the title bar
– Google OAuth2 options will now always display in the account setup wizard
– Added preferences to download all message headers and to check all folders for new messages in Preferences | Options > Advanced > General
– Fix for encoded display names in addressing bubbles
– Fix to allow Evernote and Inspector buttons to work in stand-alone message windows
– Fixed an issue that prevented full filter logging info from displaying