Recuva is a small freeware program you can use to recover pictures, music, documents, videos, or any other types of files on your hard drive, memory cards, floppy disks, iPod or MP3 player, or USB sticks. It also has the special ability to securely delete recovered files.
- Scan through your hard drives, memory cards, and USB sticks to find files and folders you’ve deleted.
- Tell you in advance how likely it is that your file(s) can be recovered.
- Recover files that Windows can’t (see Problems with Windows and file deletion)
- Securely delete a file you may have previously deleted.
- Recover emails you deleted ‘permanently’ from Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Windows Live Mail.
- Recover files from your iPod, iPod Nano, or iPod Shuffle (iPod Touch and iPhone not supported at this time). Recuva will even recover songs with Apple’s FairPlay DRM.
- Recover Canon RAW (.CRW) format image files.
- Recover files from NFTS, FAT, and exFAT-formatted drives.
- Bring your files back!
Screenshots are not available
– Improved Ext4 and Ext3 file system support.
– Improved Fat32 partition file scanning.
– Optimized Secure Overwrite on Windows 10.
– Enhanced drive and partition detection.
– Improved keyboard navigation.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.