Registry Finder is a stepped forward alternative for the integrated home windows registry editor. It has many capabilities that makes operating with registry greater productive, secure and secure, consisting of:
- Cut/copy/Paste keys and/or values.
- Undo and redo registry adjustments (besides converting permissions).
- More than one nearby and far flung registry windows.
- Fast, non-blocking search.
- Complete seek consequences are displayed in a list.
- A couple of seek consequences window.
- Potential to look within preceding search consequences narrowing down your search scope.
- Capability to look for hidden keys.
Registry Finder allows you to browse the local registry; create, delete, rename keys and values; modify values as its natural data type (string, multistring, DWORD) or as a binary data. It is allowed to open multiple Registry windows.
Screenshots are not available
– Fixed broken search in ‘Entire Registry’ (regression in 2.32).
– Added ability to use custom toolbar icons.
– Fixed crash when invalid path is specified in the Find dialog.
– Fixed possble error “Failed to load an undo history operation: the file ‘…’ is corrupt” on startup.