RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms. It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).
Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding). It is able to find threats other anti-malware can’t find because of the very aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).
RogueKiller is able to read Windows hives in Offline mode, as well as disinfect startup folders
To automate and provide easier deployment on desktops, RogueKiller provides a command line interface.
RogueKiller allows to detect and remove bootkits, even when they try to hide themselves.
RogueKiller can inspect web browsers configuration and addons.
Screenshots are not available
– Updated to core 2.0.23
– Fixed an issue in Curl, leading to download aborts on file sharing issue
– Improved Curl file download, now retaining file handle on write (Windows Defender slow download fix)
– Added UCheck mini-scan setting (Premium)
– Improved support for high DPI screens
– Fixed a crash in Unzip engine
– Fixed a crash that occured at startup with Agent enabled
– Fixed installer UUID (reverted to RK12 UUID)
– Fixed telemetry setting
– Fixed premium settings
– Updated to core 2.0.14
– Added: Activations manager screen (List/Remove)