Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, allow the creation of a bootable USB from an ISO image (.iso).
Screenshots are not available
– Set the default image selection directory to Downloads\ instead of My Documents\
– Add ARM/ARM64 automatic update support
– Improve UEFI:NTFS compatibility
– Improve access issues by using VDS to delete all partitions
– Update the .appx to include all architectures as well as request elevation
– Fix broken detection of some EFI based images
– Fix broken update check due to server switch
– UI and accessibility fixes and improvements