|Title||: SoftPerfect Connection Emulator 1.7.10|
|File Name||: connection_emulator_setup.exe|
|File Size||: 2.9 MB|
|License||: Commercial Trial|
|Date Added||: 09-Oct-2018|
|Home Page||: www.softperfect.com|
|MD5 Checksum||: C016A4FCD30885CFDBFC67448FA2AA89|
|OS Supported||: Win7 / Win8 / Win10 (32/64-bits)|
SoftPerfect Connection Emulator (SCE) is a WAN environment emulator for network application developers, system administrators and network engineers. Software developers creating network-enabled applications, especially time-critical ones like VoIP software or real time protocols, need to thoroughly test their products in a range of environments.
It imitates a network connection with low bandwidth limits, latency and losses. With SCE you can test how well your application performs on slow or long-distance connections to ensure the quality of your software product. SCE runs on any PC with Windows XP or higher, allowing you to selectively apply bandwidth limits, introduce random or fixed delays on data flows, and simulate packet loss to mimic a low-grade communication channel.
- Restricts connection speed.
- Imitates fixed or variable latency.
- Simulates individual and sequential packet loss, corruption, duplication and reordering.
- Displays live packet simulation chart.
- Supports multiple simulation profiles.
Screenshots are not available
– All graphics and icons are now vector images and scale to any DPI on high-resolution displays.
– Fixed a couple of minor drawing issues on high DPI systems.