SoftPerfect Network Scanner an invaluable tool, whether you are a professional system administrator, someone providing occasional network maintenance, or a general user interested in computer security.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can ping computers, scan ports, discover shared folders and retrieve practically any information about network devices via WMI, SNMP, HTTP, SSH and PowerShell. It also scans for remote services, registry, files and performance counters; offers flexible filtering and display options and exports NetScan results to a variety of formats from XML to JSON.
- Fully supports both IPv4 and IPv6 discovery.
- Performs a ping sweep and displays live devices.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Discovers writable and hidden shared folders.
- Detects internal and external IP addresses.
- Retrieves any system information via WMI, remote registry, file system and service manager.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- Supports remote SSH, PowerShell and VBScript command execution.
- Launches external third party applications.
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, JSON, CSV and TXT.
Screenshots are not available
– Implemented [*] as array index in JSON query.
– Added regex replacement support for column data.
– Added support for NPcap without WinPCap compatibility installed.
– Improved friendly names can now map to any column.