Print Inspector is a powerful print monitoring, management and auditing solution for your corporate network. It records detailed information about all printed documents, including the document name, date, number of pages, name of the user who printed the document, name of the computer from which the document was sent to the printer, and more.
It is a flexible, cost-effective solution designed to help you maximise the return on your printer investment and minimise the total cost of printer ownership. It can be used for managing print jobs and provides comprehensive statistics on printer usage and users’ printing habits.
In addition, Print Inspector lets you manage the print jobs queued to a printer. You can pause or cancel any job, view the printed document properties, resume the job or restart it, and automatically suspend newly submitted jobs for selective printing, which can be useful in a busy environment like a library or an Internet cafe.
A built-in notification mechanism lets you be notified and act on specific events or queued documents. For example, you can set it up to receive an email if the printer appears to be jammed, or automatically prevent large documents from being printed. The reporting tool lets you create various reports, from a simple list of all printed jobs to aggregated statistics for a specified period of time. You can export all data to CSV or HTML format and analyse it in another application.
- Recorded details about all jobs sent to the printer.
- Print queue management.
- Notifications and automatic actions.
- Built-in reporting and cost-computing tools.
- Fast and lightweight fully Unicode-enabled core.
Screenshots are not available
– All graphics and icons are now vector images and scale to any DPI on high-resolution displays.
– Added showing quick totals when selecting rows in printing history.
– Fixed updating page counts in recent jobs as they are processed.