Sublime Text is a versatile editor for programmers, but you don’t need to be one in order to use it, and you don’t need to configure it extensively to be productive-it’s an efficient tool out of the box.
- Use Goto Anything to open files with only a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to symbols, lines or words.
- Using information from syntax definitions, Sublime Text automatically generates a project-wide index of every class, method and function. This index powers Goto Definition
- The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings.
- Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.
- A powerful, Python API that allows plugins to augment built-in functionality.
- Key bindings, menus, snippets, macros, completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files.
- Get the most out of your wide screen monitor with split editing support.
- You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- From a powerful, custom cross-platform UI toolkit, to an unmatched syntax highlighting engine, Sublime Text sets the bar for performance.
Screenshots are not available
– Various fixes
– Added ui_scale setting to scale the entire UI, dpi_scale is now Linux-only
– Linux: Added workaround for a display driver issue, giving significant scrolling improvements for some environments
– Indexing: Added more information in the Indexing Status window, and reduced CPU utilization in some scenarios