SUPERAntiSpyware is the Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect and remove Spyware. Quick, Complete and Custom Scanning of Hard Drives, Removable Drives, Memory, Registry, Individual Folders and More! Includes Trusting Items and Excluding Folders for complete customization of scanning!
Detect and Remove Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Dialers, Worms, KeyLoggers, HiJackers and many other types of threats.
Stop unwanted pop-ups and ads caused by malware with integrated SUPERAdBlocker Technology.
Repair broken Internet Connections, Desktops, Registry Editing, Task Manager and more with our unique Repair System! Spyware applications often disable system components to prevent removal – SUPERAntiSpyware resets and restores these items in seconds!
Quarantine items detected and removed for complete protection. Items in the quarantine may be restored to your computer if desired.
Detailed scan logs with complete information about detected and removed threats and their locations within your computer. Scan logs allow you to review scheduled scan results at any time.
Screenshots are not available
– Add the option to allow an exception for SUPERAntiSpyware in the Windows Firewall (Help screen)
– Consolidate the troubleshooting options into one Safe Mode Scan checkbox (Help screen)
– Streamline registration code entry (Help screen)
– Workaround for an issue where SUPERAntiSpyware will not start if the user elects to run as Administrator under the Compatability tab
– Refinements to cookie scanning and detection logic
– Numerous small cosmetic fixes including updated copyright dates and a link to our Facebook page
– Misc. bug fixes
– Updated Look & Feel – Updated visuals and design that creates a cohesive experience with the updated website.
– Alerts When Programs are Added to Start Up – Notifies users when new programs have been added to Windows startup locations or load points.
– Scan For Hijacked Shortcuts – Warns users of a hijacked browser shortcut from the desktop.
– Repair Tools – Enables users to restore PC system and configuration settings that have been damaged from malware.
– Do Not Disturb PC Mode – Allows users to turn off SAS notifications when playing a game or watching a movie.
– Service release
– Better handling of the expired subscription state
– Improved definition update history window
– Further updates to the in-product update system
– Misc. bug fixes