|Title||: TortoiseSVN 1.11.0|
|File Name||: TortoiseSVN-126.96.36.199416-win32-svn-1.11.0.msi|
|File Size||: 15.8 MB|
|License||: Open Source|
|Date Added||: 02-Nov-2018|
|Home Page||: www.tortoisesvn.net|
|MD5 Checksum||: 3B50FDCBFB8961D7921011171ACF0A52|
|OS Supported||: Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit|
TortoiseSVN is a free open-source Windows client for the Apache Subversion version control system. That is, TortoiseSVN manages files and directories over time. Files are stored in a central repository. The repository is much like an ordinary file server, except that it remembers every change ever made to your files and directories. This allows you to recover older versions of your files and examine the history of how and when your data changed, and who changed it.
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- All Subversion protocols are supported
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- Helpful Tools
Screenshots are not available
– BUG: Display issues in the log dialog when resizing the dialog.
– CHG: splitter positions saved separately for log dialog and project monitor.
– CHG: Restored files get their last-write-time set to the current time.
– BUG: When merging, the copyfrom revision was shown as eligible for merging.
– BUG: long paths in the conflict dialogs were cut off instead of properly shortened.