Tweaking.com – Windows Repair is a tool designed help fix a large majority of known Windows problems including; registry errors, file permissions, issues with Internet Explorer, Windows Updates, Windows Firewall and more. Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright.
Malware and poorly installed or uninstalled programs can modify your settings resulting in your machine working poorly, unexpectedly – or worse. Tweaking.com Windows Repair is an advanced tool designed help fix a large majority of these known Windows problems including:
- Registry Errors
- File Permissions Problems
- Internet Explorer Problems
- Internet Connection Problems
- Windows Updates Issues
- Windows Firewall Problems and more.
Screenshots are not available
– There is a bug in Windows 10 build 1809 where using the bcdedit command to reboot the system into safe mode doesn’t clear the registry keys for the safe boot option after the command has been removed.
– Because of this when you reboot into normal mode many services wont start because Windows thinks it is still in safe mode even though it isn’t. This kept almost everything from working correctly.
– The program has been updated to auto remove these keys so Windows doesn’t get stuck thinking it is in safe mode.
– Added the file “remove_stuck_safemode.reg” under the program folder, files\regfiles folder. You can use this file manually if needed.