VueScan is a scanning tool gives stunning results from scanned photos with powerful features and currently supports more than 2800 scanners from 35 scanner manufacturers.
- Output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG and TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR and create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders
- Saves your scanner, saves you money and offers powerful new features you can’t find anywhere else – not even from the manufacturer. Use VueScan to keep your scanner from obsolescence
- Two completely different types of users can use it. Beginners only need to run VueScan and press the ‘Scan’ button. Pro users can change to either the ‘Standard’ or ‘Professional’ options to unlock powerful features to have complete control over their scans.
- You can use VueScan on up to four different computers that you personally use, with any combination of operating systems, with any number of scanners, both x32 and x64, with a single license. Standard Edition has free upgrades for a year, Professional Edition has unlimited free upgrades.
Screenshots are not available
– Added support for 8 Fujitsu portable scanners
– ScanSnap S1100
– ScanSnap S1100i
– ScanSnap S1300
– ScanSnap S1300i
– ScanSnap S300
– ScanSnap S300M
– Fixed problem with some Brother printer/scanner/copiers
– Fixed problem with some Canon LiDE scanners on Windows