WhatsApp offers fast and reliable messaging and the ability to send photos and videos – all end-to-end encrypted. It’s also easy to record and send voice messages with just couple taps on the keypad
- Message your friends and family. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to send messages so you can avoid SMS fees.
- Keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like your family or coworkers. With group chats, you can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at once. You can also name your group, mute or customize notifications, and more.
- With voice calls, you can talk to your friends and family, even if they’re in another country. And with video calls, you can have face-to-face conversations for when voice or text just isn’t enough.
- With WhatsApp on the web and desktop, you can seamlessly sync all of your chats to your computer so that you can chat on whatever device is most convenient for you.
- Send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. You can even capture the moments that matter to you most with a built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if you’re on a slow connection.
- Some of your most personal moments are shared on WhatsApp, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of our app. When end-to-end encrypted, your messages and calls are secured so only you and the person you’re communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even WhatsApp.
- Send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to get what you need over to who you want.
Screenshots are not available