WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality. Features Graphical user interface Translated into many languages Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list) All common operations with files Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV protocols Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways Integrated text editor Shares site settings with PuTTY Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH Explorer and Commander interfaces Optionally protects stored site information with master password Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
Screenshots are not available
– Translation updated: Simplified Chinese.
– Suspending workaround 1644 for a bug in Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 update), fixed in version 1809 (October 2018 update), that caused drag&drop downloads to Windows Explorer end in a wrong folder.
– Use remembered private key passphrase in generated script/code.
– Bug fix: Remembered private key passphrase is not passed to PuTTY.
– Bug fix: Failure when canceling connection attempt started from command-line.
– Bug fix: The last file transfer before creating a remote directory during synchronization is not reported with .NET assembly.
– Bug fix: Failure when starting GUI.