WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It easily captures windows of non-rectangular form with transparent backgrounds including Aero Glass and instantly enhances screenshots with professional-looking shadows, reflections, highlights, outlines, watermarks and color effects. Moreover, it allows you to quickly edit and annotate screenshots afterwards.
- It provides sufficient image editing capabilities for the most frequent use cases: adding arrows, lines, shapes and text comments. New Pen tool draws a smooth spline curve
- New Highlight tool draws multicolor highlights
- Easily highlight text and rectangular areas on your screenshots
- Highlight certain area on the screenshot using colorize and blur effects
- Built-in presets for shadow and other effects allow even faster editing and customization
- Simultaneously capture multiple objects (e.g. windows, dialogs, popup menus, buttons and other UI elements) and screen regions. Hold down the CTRL key to select multiple objects in the Object capture mode.
Screenshots are not available
– Updated languages: Farsi, French, Turkish
– Fixed crash when starting in Region capture mode
– Some other minor improvements and bug fixes