The Winstep Nexus Dock provides one-click access to frequently used applications, folders and documents. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away – and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.
- Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, task filtering and icon customization options.
- Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
- Blur-Behind (7/Vista) and colorization of dock backgrounds.
- Built-in modules/widgets: (e.g. time announcing clock, recycle bin, email checker, weather monitor, CPU, Net and RAM Meters and Wanda the swiming ‘fortune cookie’ fish).
- Over 80 special commands such as Sleep, Empty Recycler, CD Control, etc…
- Multiple animated mouse over, launch, attention and delete effects: zoom, swing, bounce and many more!
- Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects.
- Built in support for animated icons.
- Quickly change icons of shortcuts and running programs by dropping PNG and ICO image files directly into the icon.
- Minimize windows to the dock.
- Multi-monitor support.
- High-DPI support.
- Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
Screenshots are not available
– Updated Portuguese language file.
– Floating label settings have now been moved to their own independent dialog, with immediate preview of changes.
– Type of text effect applied to floating labels can now be specified (Normal, Outline, Shadow, Sharp, Emboss).
– Opacity of the text effect applied to floating labels can now be specified.
– The luminosity of the background color used in the label preview box can be changed with the mouse scroll wheel.
– Moved the menu scaling setting to the Appearance tab of Preferences.
– ‘Pin to Dock’ right click menu option has been moved to the top of the menu.
– Themes can now also specify the running indicator image by including a ‘NxIndicator.png/.tif/.ico’ bitmap file in the theme folder. The theme will only use that indicator bitmap, however, if the user has left the running indicator selection as ‘Default’ instead of specifically choosing an indicator from the list of available indicator bitmaps.
– Right clicking on a Folder item set to open as a menu and selecting Open from the context menu that pops up now opens the folder in Explorer.
– The Browse for Folder feature now uses a more flexible version of the dialog.
– Changed the default Capture Delay of the Capture Desktop internal command from none to 5 seconds.
– Added automatic multi-monitor profiles, allowing the dock to be at a different position for each monitor configuration. Multi Monitor Profiles can be disabled in the General tab of Preferences.
– Thumbnail extraction should now be much faster as it now uses the local Windows thumbnail cache when available.
– Fixed some lingering issues with pinning some Windows Store Apps to the dock.
– Text greater than 10.pt with the outline and shadow effects was being rendered at a smaller size than it should.
– The balloon tooltip was not displaying file information if the filename was enclosed in quotes.
– Folder type menus invoked from a dock were still overlapping the dock icons when openning.
– Selecting ‘Run As Administrator’ from a context menu and then replying ‘No’ to the UAC prompt would result in a second UAC prompt appearing on a 64 bit system.
– The ‘Run As Administrator’ and ‘Open Folder in a Menu’ item attributes where not being carried over when moving or copying items via drag & drop.
– Clicking on a folder menu for the second time now closes the menu instead of closing it and immediately opening it again.
– Fixed issue displaying the icon of and the launching of some files with a filename containing non-ANSI characters.
– Fixed issue with drag & drop of some files with a filename containing non-ANSI characters.
– Monochrome 1bit icons (i.e.; no color bitmap) could crash the application.
– Animated icons were not being properly colorized when icon colorization was applied.
– The ‘Disable menu scaling on high DPI settings’ was no longer working properly after adding manual menu scaling in v18.10.
– Selecting ‘No Effect’ in the Effects Panel and then clicking on the Effect Settings button would crash the application.